Inscrit le: 30 Déc 2017
|Posté le: Mer 4 Avr - 09:18 (2018) Sujet du message: Youth-Johnathan-Cyprien-Elite-Jersey
|Etiquette is very important in the world of golf. It is the basic rights you show to other golfers whether watching or playing. This is my guide to the unwriiten rules of golf.
This article will guide you through the basics of etiquette. As when you first start golf there are many unwritten rules that you have to find out for yourself this guide will help find out these unofficial rules instead of learning the hard and making the mistakes yourself.
Playing the game before you tee off
1. Be ready to play your shot when it is your turn. Make sure you have all your equipment ready to go this includes golf club Tiemoue Bakayoko Jersey , glove tee and ball - this will speed the game up.
2. Turn your mobile phone off - A lot of golf clubs will not allow them to be on on the course or in the 19th (clubhouse).
3. Be still when others are hitting a shot and make sure shadow is not in their vision.
4. Wait until the playing group ahead are out of range before teeing off.
5. Stand facing the person playing, but behind the line of the ball - then you will not put them off and this the safest place for you to be.
6. Check the local rules on the back of the scorecard.
7. Keep golf trolleys and buggys off tees and greens as this can damage them for other players.
8. In strokeplay competitions, the teeing off order on each hole is determined by the best score on the previous hole. The person with best score has the 'honour' and goes first followed by the 2nd best score and so on. In matchplay Thibaut Courtois Jersey , the person or pair who win a hole have the honour on the next tee.
Now playing on the course
1. After the tee shots, the player who hit the ball the shortest plays first.
2. Put your divots back, repair pitch marks on the green and rake bunkers after you have used them.
3. On the green Pedro Jersey , do not stand or walk across another players line of putt.
4. Before putting leave your clubs at the shortest point to the next hole.
5. In match play it is good form to give easy short putts but do not do it if it is for a crucial point or game.
6. Mark your score card on the next tee whilst it is not your turn to play, not on the green. This holds up groups behind.
7. If you hit a wayward ball which may be lost hit a provisional ball which you can use if you cannot find your original ball. If you find your original ball hit that and just pick the provisional up, nothing lost!
8. If you hit a ball into the rough Nemanja Matic Jersey , pick a spot on line with that point where you last saw the ball and walk directly to it.
9. If you accidentally hit your ball in the direction of another person, warn them by shouting 'Fore!' as loud as you can and wave your arms as a warning.
Watching Golf at Events
Watching the pro's at tournaments is great fun, but remember their round is just as important as yours when you play so observe the following etiquette for watching golf and be amazed at what they can do.
1. Do not take any device with a camera to tournaments during the actual days of competition. If your trigger finger cannot survive a day without a lens N'Golo Kante Jersey , some tournaments have cameras at the practice ground for you to take pictures of the players. Alternatively take your camera along on a practice day as they are usually tolerated then.
2. Turn your mobile phone off - you are out watching golf and nothing should interrupt something as enjoyable as that!
3. Do not make any noise when players are setting up to play or making a stroke.
4. Appreciate good play not bad play. If they yip it from two feet then sympathise rather than celebrate.
5. Think of the people watching behind you. Kneel down if you are at the front and keep an umbrella low if you are using one.
6. Wait until all the players have completed a hole before moving to the next tee to watch them hit. Tiger will still be there when you arrive.
I hope you have found this golf advice useful and can use it in your everyday golfing. Remember having good golfing etiquette will provide a better golfing experience for all involved.
Author's Resource Box
Visit our golf cover store stocking Callaway iron covers and Ping iron covers and Taylormade iron covers.
Business owners these days have all kinds of technology at their fingertips, such as computerised accounting programmes purchased off-the-shelf for a few hundred dollars. It is quite amazing then, that many small business owners still turn up at their accountants at tax time with boxes of paperwork Michy Batshuayi Jersey , and expect them to get enough information to lodge an accurate tax return. The sad part is that with some organisation, good software, and sound taxation planning Marcos Alonso Jersey , they could avoid the all-round stress and get a much better business result.
Taxation Planning not Properly Understood
Part of the problem is the lack of understanding about taxation planning in general. It does not mean that the business owner plans to get the boxes of paperwork to their accountant earlier next year. Taxation planning is a structured approach to managing the taxation liabilities of the business. It requires timely and accurate account keeping, regular financial and management reporting and assistance from accountants Brisbane to identify issues and recommend solutions.
Sound taxation planning starts at the very beginning of the financial year. It is not something that can be put into place as an afterthought, a few weeks before business tax returns must be lodged. It follows a process that uses legitimate taxation strategies to reduce taxable income. Depending on the type of business and its cash flow situation Loic Remy Jersey , some of these strategies may not be . Cheap Chicago Bears Jerseys Cheap Minnesota Vikings Jerseys Cheap Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys Cheap Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Wholesale Redskin Jerseys Wholesale Rams Jerseys Wholesale Oakland Raiders Jerseys Wholesale New England Patriots Jerseys Wholesale New York Jets Jerseys