Ferveur et Courroux Index du Forum
Ferveur et Courroux
[FAITH]

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
In a wide-ranging interview with

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Ferveur et Courroux Index du Forum >>> Exterieur du Chateau >>> La détente
Auteur Message
zhangzk

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Oct - 03:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: In a wide-ranging interview with Répondre en citant

Dallas running back Ezekiel Elliott is headlining a youth camp in Mexico organized by a fantasy football group that got its start with backing from former Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo. The National Fantasy Football Convention's partnership with Estrellas del Futuro and the Mexican government was announced Friday Authentic Kyle Quincey Jersey Kids , the first day of a camp led by Elliott and Dallas teammates Jaylon Smith, Taco Charlton, Anthony Brown and Kavon Frazier.
The first of two instructional camps this year is being held this weekend in Queretaro, Mexico. There are plans for three camps in 2019 and four in 2020 as part of the three-year agreement. CEO Andy Alberth says the NFFC is "thrilled to play a part in spreading the game to our friends south of the border."
Elliott was the NFL's rushing leader as a rookie in 2016, helping the Cowboys to an NFC-best 13 wins. He served a six-game suspension over domestic violence allegations last season as Dallas missed the playoffs at 9-7.
Former Cowboys fullback Keith Smith, who signed with Oakland as a free agent Bennie Fowler III Jersey , is also part of this week's camp. The NFFC's second annual fantasy football convention is scheduled for July in Dallas.
The long-awaited contract talks between star receiver Odell Beckham Jr. and the New York Giants are going to start relatively soon. After months of waiting to see how Beckham recovered from a broken left ankle and how the 25-year-old mended his ways, Giants co-owner John Mara said Thursday the talks with player and his representatives will take place sooner rather than later.
"I think this was the time that we always had in mind," Mara said.
"But I think Odell personally is moving in the right direction. He has come in here with a good attitude. Showed up yesterday with a smile on his face. He's worked hard. I think he's ready to go. He's ready for a great season."
The 25-year-old Beckham is entering the fifth and final season of his rookie contract. He is to earn $8.5 million this season, but the three-time Pro Bowler whose career has been tarnished by off-the- field issues, wants to be among the NFL's highest-paid players, certainly the highest-paid receiver.
Mara refused to say how much the Giants were willing to pay Kyle Juszczyk Jersey , but noted the franchise wants Beckham to stay for a long time.
Beckham, who was injured in early October and missed the rest of the season, helped himself in the offseason by working hard. He attended about half of the voluntary organized team activities and reported to camp on time Wednesday.
Beckham took part in about 50 percent of the plays in Thursday's workout and later ran sprints on a back field. He looked good.
Beckham has been the catalyst of the Giants' offense since being drafted in the first round in 2014. In 47 NFL games, the former LSU product has 313 catches for 4,424 yards and 38 touchdowns.
Fellow receiver Sterling Shepard said Thursday that Beckham seems even more explosive this season.
"He wants to show everyone he still has it," Shepard said.
In a wide-ranging interview with the media on the first day of practice Antonio Morrison Jersey , Mara said he hopes the league and the players union will be able to agree on a national anthem policy. He said the team would wait to see what happened in meetings which he said will take place soon.
"Hopefully we can find a resolution that everyone is open to," Mara said.
Mara also said he believes 37-year-old quarterback Eli Manning still had several good years ahead of him.
The co-owner also is excited by the unlimited physical skills of running back Saquon Barkley. He is concerned about the hype being thrust on the second overall pick in the draft.
"I think he is capable of living up to it," Mara said. "I think he is mature beyond his years."
Mara says he still has not recovered from last year's 3-13 season that led to the firing of coach Ben McAdoo and general manager Jerry Reese in early December.
However, he admits there is a new feeling in the building with the changes made by new coach Pat Shurmur and general manager Dave Gettleman.
Gettleman, who was diagnosed with lymphoma in late spring, is doing well and is currently in remission Jaylon Smith Jersey , Mara said.
Gettleman was in the office Wednesday and spoke to the team.
"I don't think I have ever been around a more upbeat person in my life, particularly going through what he has been going through," Mara said. "He is optimistic about his recovery and his ability to work this year."
More NFL coverage: ://pro32.ap.org and ://AP_NFL Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Oct - 03:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Ferveur et Courroux Index du Forum >>> Exterieur du Chateau >>> La détente Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation